Interstate AC Service, LLC is a growing company serving Nashville and the surounding counties. We need technicions that enjoy learning about HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Airconditioning) systems that enjoy meeting our customers, working both inside and outside in hot weather. We are a repair company and not a sales company. We train our new technicians on the job and in our classroom. Typically it takes a year of training before a new hire can go out and do repairs on their own.
Our Rules (Terms of Employment)
Because we are concerned for your welfare and safety, we ask that you read the following safely rules. If you are hired, you must obey them.
- Wear substantial footwear and pants to protect you from debris.
- Bring gloves with you each day and wear them as needed.
- Certain jobs require hard hats. We will provide them, but you must wear them.
- Observe our No Tobacco policy at all times.
- Observe all other safety related signs.
- First aid kits are located in each truck and office. If you or a coworker is injured on the job, seek medical aid as needed immediately.
The following rules also apply:
- Please be considerate of our customers. They provide your wages.
- Your supervisors are trained to lead you. Your cooperation with them will be returned to you.
- Fill out all company records with extreme care and neatness.
- We do all of our work with a great deal of pride. Will you share in that pride of workmanship with us?
If employment is offered you will have to provide a copy of your driving record also know as an MVR report. You can obtain a copy here.
I understand that if I am employed, any misrepresentation or material omission made by me on the application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application or immediate discharge from the employer’s service, whenever it is discovered.
I give the employer the right to contact and obtain information from all references, employers, educational institutions, and to otherwise verify the accuracy of the information contained in the application. I hereby release from liability the employer and its representatives for seeking, gathering, and using such information and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information.
This employer does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any application from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
This application is current for only 60 days, at the conclusion of this time, if I have not heard from the employer and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to fill out a new application.
If I am hired the employer reserves the same right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, except as may be required by law. This application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment for any specified period or definite duration. I understand that no representative of the employer, other than an authorized officer, has the authority to make any assurances to the contrary. I further understand that any such assurances must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
I understand it is this company’s policy not to refuse to hire a qualified individual with a disability because of that person’s need for a reasonable accommodation as required by A.D.A.
I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal work authorization.
You must read and fully understand the foregoing and understand you are seeking employment under these conditions.